Medical Evacuation & Repatriation Benefit Plan
A supplemental plan designed for individuals engaged in international education activities outside their home country.
Available for individual enrollment.
This plan provides benefits for emergency medical evacuation, repatriation of remains, ?accidental death & dismemberment, and assistance services for Individuals engaged in international education activities while traveling outside their home country. Eligible participants include international students, scholars, and others engaged in international education activities, up to age 65.
Eligible dependents under the policy include the Insured person’s spouse and unmarried dependent children under age 19 who have a similar visa and who accompany the Insured person while he or she is engaged in international education activities.
Please Note: This Medical Evacuation & Repatriation Benefit plan is designed to supplement Your existing medical insurance plan. Please note that this plan does not include benefits for medical expenses incurred as a result of an accident or illness. Instead, this plan provides benefits for medical evacuation and repatriation of remains as defined in the Plan Document. Benefits Include:
- Emergency Evacuation Benefit
- Repatriation of Remains Benefit
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
- Worldwide Assistance Services
- "A" Rated Insurance Company. The policy is underwritten by Markel Insurance Company, a leading provider of student insurance programs. Markel is rated "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance rating organization.