Student and Scholar
Medical Insurance Plan
Plan Arranged by
The Harbour Group of Ohio, LLC
A comprehensive $250,000 Medical Benefit Plan designed for international students and scholars studying in the United States.
- Meets J-1 Visa Insurance Requirements.
- Available for individual enrollment.
This plan is designed especially for International Students & Scholars while studying in the USA. In order to be eligible for the plan, you must have a current F-1, J-1 or M-1 visa, and be engaged in full-time educational activities in the United States of America. Permanent residents are not eligible to enroll in this plan. For further details, refer to the "Eligibility" section of the Brochure.
This plan is designed specifically for International Students & Scholars in the USA, and includes many important benefits:
- $250,000 Medical Expense Benefit for students & scholars.
- Low Deductible. The standard deductible is reduced to $50.00 for the insured Student or Scholar if initial medical treatment or referral is provided by the college or universitys Student Health Center.
- Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Benefits. This plan includes a $50,000 Medical Evacuation benefit, and a separate $50,000 benefit for Repatriation of Mortal Remains.
- $10,000 AD&D Benefit. This plan includes a separate $10,000 benefit for Accidental Death and Dismemberment.